Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Phone




It has been awhile! Not that I have not been baking...but I did have about 1 week off of orders and it was strange...I actually slept almost 7 hours a night for a whole week! The sinus medicine helped that...I had a terrible experience with vertigo...I hope you never experience that for your self! Now I am back in full force. I made the cutest rainbow cupcakes for my kids. I made the cake 7 different layers of color, and then did a tie-die colored frosting but alas...I never took a picture! Bad blogger. I have also made the kiddos peanut butter cookies, and browned butter chocolate chip cookies.... this is a big deal because between the orders, my own need for rice crispy treats, and trying to keep their sweets intake at bay, it had been a very long while since I had made them some good 'ole' mommy chocolate chip cookies. They LOVED them and didn't even know they were made out of whole wheat pastry flour and natural unsweetened peanut butter :)


Now on to the I Phone. I made this cake for a friend. It was her son's birthday and he was requesting an I Phone...isn't she a fun mom! The picture she showed me was a beautiful edition of this cake but they had used an edible printer...which I have none....so I did my best with using a technique of butter-cream transfer. I hope that he liked it and eats cake for breakfast every day this week :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love this! You did such a great job!!!